at Embarq Creative
Warehouse Labor / Exhibit Builder
Embarq Creative/Nimlok Philadelphia, located in Collegeville, PA is looking for a motivated, reliable warehouse associate for a full-time support position.
40+ hrs/week. Includes all full-time benefits
RESPONSIBILITIES (includes other duties as necessary):
• Assist in the asset management of stored client properties as well as overall upkeep of the facility
• Pull and prep exhibits for outbound shipments
• Assemble exhibits and graphics for client preview
• Update inventory of exhibit shipments
Other Necessary Skills/Requirements:
• Strong degree of attention to detail will be required for identification and matching of part numbers and addresses
• Good mechanical and assembly skills
• Must be self-motivated to work alone or with others
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal
• Able to occasionally work over-time
• Valid PA Driver’s License in good standing
• Have own transportation
• Ability to drive a 21’ box truck
• Operate forklift to move freight and unload trucks
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This position requires the ability to frequently stand, climb, kneel, or crouch and must be comfortable lifting up to 70 pounds. The employee must also be comfortable working at heights of 12-20’.
Please email resume and salary requirement to email@example.com for future consideration.