at Embarq Creative
CAD exhibit designer
Embarq Creative / Nimlok Philadelphia is a well-established Trade Show Exhibit Company with a fast paced, deadline driven environment. We have both freelance and FT opportunities available and are looking for motivated 3D designers that have a positive outlook and a clear focus on great design. Our exhibit display offerings range from portable and modular displays to full custom builds. Our designers work in the design department as well as with the sales and manufacturing teams to develop rental and custom exhibit concepts and solutions for shows across the US and internationally.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Design all phases of exhibit from concept line drawing to color rendering
- Create concept 3D renderings and design presentations
- Craft designs with form and function while producing memorable experiences for our clients within their trade show space
- Understand costs and Create estimates for clients
Qualifications we are seeking include:
- Proficiency with 3D design programs – Vector Works or solid works preferred
- An understanding of construction techniques and materials
- 2-3 years design work experience
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the latest design trends.
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas visually as well as verbally
- Comfortable working in demanding, fast paced environment with quick-turn deadlines
- Team-minded / team oriented individual who seeks to add to creative environment
- Experience in designing brand spaces including graphic design a plus.
If interested, Please forward your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org