at Embarq Creative
Embarq Creative / Nimlok Philadelphia is a well-established Trade Show Exhibit Company with a fast paced, deadline driven environment. We have both freelance and FT opportunities available and are looking for motivated 3D designers that have a positive outlook and a clear focus on great design. Our exhibit display offerings range from portable and modular displays to full custom builds. Our designers work in the design department as well as with the sales and manufacturing teams to develop rental and custom exhibit concepts and solutions for shows across the US and internationally.
To learn more about Embarq please visit www.embarqcreative.com.
Show Services Coordinator
As a Show Services Coordinator, you are a key support person for both the Embarq Team members and our clients. You will assist with preparing show service estimates, researching tradeshows, processing event show service orders and entering client information into our online inventory and show management system.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and coordinate tasks to manage multiple projects at once
- Energetic and motivated self-starter who can work independently with willingness to take initiative and responsibility
- Ability to adapt to strict deadlines, changing schedules and priorities including unexpected events in a fast paced environment
- Strong communicator that works well in Team environment that accepts direction easily
- Gather show information and prep electronic and paper files for Account Managers
- Request shipping quotes from multiple vendors; coordinate and oversee logistics including all documentation; assist with international shipments as needed
- Maintain client inventories in online management system including updating client storage contracts and processing quarterly storage invoicing
- Handle client collateral and giveaways including shipment orders
- Create, process and update vendor purchase orders
- Coordinate travel for onsite supervisors
- Assist warehouse with supply orders and daily receivables
- Assist Account Managers as needed with client projects, new requests and proper documentation adhering to company guidelines
- PC computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel; QuickBooks knowledge a plus
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree or comparable work experience
- Monday-Friday 8:00AM- 5:00PM
This is an entry level position
CAD exhibit designer
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Design all phases of exhibit from concept line drawing to color rendering
- Create concept 3D renderings and design presentations
- Craft designs with form and function while producing memorable experiences for our clients within their trade show space
- Understand costs and Create estimates for clients
Qualifications we are seeking include:
- Proficiency with 3D design programs – Vector Works or solid works preferred
- An understanding of construction techniques and materials
- 2-3 years design work experience
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the latest design trends.
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas visually as well as verbally
- Comfortable working in demanding, fast paced environment with quick-turn deadlines
- Team-minded / team oriented individual who seeks to add to creative environment
- Experience in designing brand spaces including graphic design a plus.
Please email resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org